Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Worst-case senario: no ferns!

I had a wedding day nightmare last night. The reason is this: D. has finished the huge remodelling project he has been doing for his mother’s kitchen.

He informed me that he is focusing on our wedding plans now. (ha!)

So we went over the details.

And going over details gave me a stomachache.

And the stomachache gave me the nightmare.

Everything that could go wrong went wrong. I saw my beautiful bouquet so, so not what I ordered. No ferns! It nearly broke my heart. 

So today I splurged (read: over spent) on a beautiful cake topper that has been haunting me since I first saw it many months ago. Lisa from Perch52 on Etsy stole my heart with her birds. The colour isn’t matchy-matchy to my scheme but I cannot deny those creamy birds. With plumes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment